Thursday, 13 October 2011

Teddy Bears Picnic

Tiny teddies wanted to come to the first picnic, ( I know they arn't really teddies, but I just couldn't break their little hearts and tell them they were not actual teddies, I don't think it hurts to dream).  Anyhow as you can see we only needed one tim tam between the lot... They were very lucky to get that to tell the truth, my kids were getting ready for school and kept asking what was going to happen to the tim tam when the teddies were finished with it....mmm now let me see, where could it have possibly gone...Fairies?

Lets go see who else is at the picnic..thanks Melody.

6 comments:

  1. Cute little characters. what is a tim tam? I'm learning all sorts of things at these picnics. Last post has an echidna which I was not familiar with either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of tinies. They are so gorgeous. Love the little tea set, too. It's great to see them at the picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute and I hope they have enjoyed the picnic. Hmmm now where would that Timtam have gone .... hope it was enjoyed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome little ones all lovers of Tim Tams are definetly welcome. Hope they all have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sandi,what gorgeous little characters, and that beautiful little tea set, hope they had a lovely picnic. you write a very entertaining Blog. CheersR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so sweet. All little creatures and dollies are very welcome on the picnic so I'm so happy they played along.

    ReplyDelete