Monday, 10 October 2011

Mondays At Homespun & Beautiful

Look who we have here...yes thats you Trish and Jenny....For anyone who doesnt know, I hold a gathering of like minded - talented - ladies like myself who love to sew, eat...and maybe sew a little bit more.  Hence the name of the group - Sew Moore With Sandi.  Today we were making a Disappearing Nine Patch Tablerunner (well I hope thats what it is called),  anyway as you can see the girls are holding up some of their pieces.  Don't they look great, the fabrics look great too...It's such a hard life - just having to go work at Homespun & Beautiful, surrounded by lovely fabrics and wonderful people..I know somebody just has got to do it, it may as well be me..hehehe.  

PS....Marilyn, you disappeared before I took a photo...next time....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment