Thursday, 6 October 2011

Craft Extravagnza - Mt Tamborine

I have just spent  lovely morning up at Mt.Tamborine with Marilyn, visiting the Craft Extravaganza. We first made sure we had enough stamina to cope with our morning by filling up on morning tea at one of the lovely cafes on the mountain...mmm yummy.   This was my first visit to the extravaganza and I was in heaven...so many lovely things to be purchased...my credit card wanted to run away but I kept it right were it should be - in my hand waiting to pay for something else.  I'm glad we had something to eat before going in because a person could starve from putting off eating to look at more items on display. I found this beautiful basket that I knew I just had to have...you know those occassions where it would be life or death if you missed out on it.. I'm not sure what I am going to use it for yet...

This is what else I just had to have... at the back - a beautiful bag,  and in front some lovely smelly decorations - my favorite smell is rose so I was tickled pink to find rose smelling bags and hangers, to the right down in front - is a little cupcake pin cushion and on the left in front is a card holder (this is for my credit card so maybe it wont feel like running away again), and a few other nic nacs...
Marilyn had a ball too, she did most of her christmas shopping while we were there....I wish I was that organised.   My car never smelled so beautiful. I will definitely be back next year...

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you had fun at the craft show... there is another fantastic one in Gatton on 4th and 5th Nov... Christmas in the Country.... it really is worth a visit....
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Craft show at Mt. Tambourine. I always love to visit Mt. Tambourine. Can anyone tell that how much time will it take to reach Tambourine mountain from Sydney?

    ReplyDelete