Friday, 16 September 2011

Nice People Nice Things


I have started a new stitchery - Nice People Nice Things - I think this proves that I am crazy or suicidal. There is approximately 150 blocks - so far I have done 4, only 146 to go..lol.  I will put them up as I go.  I just can't decide on which ones to do first..I love the sayings but the stitcheries are great too.  When I first started copying them onto fabric I must have been hungry because the first 20 I did were all food related, so I had to mix them up so I didn't have food on my mind all the time..I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I have loved making them.  Cheers
 They just beautiful.................


3 comments:

  1. Very nice Sandi, you are making great headway on these.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stitcheries,where did you get the pattern for them fro?? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 150 blocks...OMG you are crazy girl...LOL
    They are very pretty though...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete