Sunday, 4 September 2011

Fathers Day



 Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there.  I know my hubby had a great time.  We were able to get all the kids together for brekky - with their working schedules its so hard to accomplish this these days.  I do love having them all together though...the house is noisy with the boys chatting away about the latest computer game or movie they had seen lately...The girls discussing baby names and doing a show and tell of what we have collected for the baby so far.....I love the sound of a full house, maybe thats why when I sew during the weekdays I have to have the TV on in the background for noise....They have all settled down for a DVD now - so to fit everyone in they have moved the furniture around in the lounge room, that way no-one has trouble seeing the screen..I did hear the comment to dad about him having a daralea  fathers day chocolate bag that he could share during the movie....mmm I hope they save some for me.  Anyhow I think I can smell chocolate or is it peanut brittle..Have to go - cya.
This is our brood - from left to right - Jaxon (Action Jaxon) ,James (Jimmyjo) , Elle (Elenor - no thats not her real name), Wayne (the dad), Amelia (Feral Beryl) , Keelan (Computer nerd) and Michael (son-in-law).

 




Ellesha (Elle) showing off my future grandchild....yeah I know I still have a while before I get to see him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment