Thursday, 25 August 2011

Beaudesert Retreat - Mt Tamborine

I head off early tomorrow to join my fellow friends at the Beaudesert Quilters Retreat at Mt.Tamborine. Yes thats right - I get to sew to my hearts content and mingle to my hearts content and eat to my hearts content.
I have spent the day sorting out what to take with me - and finding it very hard not to pack everything I own (especially my fabrics) .  I mean - who is going to admire my fabrics while I'm gone, who is going to think nice thoughts about them til I get back.  I know I have packed more than I need but you never can tell what will crop up while I'm away....I have been learning to do needle turn applique lately thanks to my friend, Helen, so I hope to practice my skills while there.  I think I will have trouble sleeping tonight thinking about tomorrow and trying not to get tooo excited.  Anyhow will promise to put some photos up when I get back. Do you think I should short sheet the beds of my roomies, mmmmmm, what do u think?...cya later

1 comment:

  1. WHAT !!!!!!! CERTAINLY NOT...... OR YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY.... LOL

    Cya tomorrow.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete